Wed, 28 July 2021
I recently received a listener's question on anterior pelvic tilts. What it is, how to know if you have one, and how to fix the tilt.
This is perfect since it's something I am working to fix too!
Other topics today:
- How to workout as we age? Cardio, strength, yoga, and more.
- Is it okay to mark sexy time as exercise sometimes?
- And more! Listen in for all the fitness talk.
Wed, 21 July 2021
Ep. 333: Fit With Friends: Bryna's Story Of Under Weight & Over Worked To Fit, Strong & Healthier Than Ever
Today kicks off my special series of having friends and listeners on to tell their stories of strength, motivation and transformation.
Today is with my friend Bryna as she shares how exercise fits in her life. How she was able to get stronger during 2020 and the mental gains fitness brings to help heal from postpartum depression and being overworked in her career.
Enjoy and join the convo:
Wed, 14 July 2021
Thanks for listening in! This week I got some great questions to cover. If you ever have a question, reach out and ask!
- What's the best pushup for for women? Knee pushups okay?
- I love to run but also do Crossfit. Is it okay to run after a CF workout and what are signs of overtraining?
- What's the secret to doing hack squats correctly? Spoiler: you won't like my answer.
Wed, 7 July 2021
Today's show covers a ton of great topics:
1. Don't let other people's assumptions about your abilities stop you from going after big goals! Sharing some personal stuff here.
2. The Summer Shred kicks off Monday! A quick overview of why you want to do this.
3. Listener questions: Macros, burning body fat and gaining muscle, kicking sugar cravings, and what a week of training looks like.